Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates- Greatest Hits

The "I Used to Hate Being Gay" post that I wrote about 2 years ago has been getting comments sporadically since I put it up here on the blog, but lately it's had a little extra attention. Most of the comments have come from people who searched online for the phrase "I hate being gay" and were directed to my site. The comments have been touching, emotional, and powerful all at the same time, and I hope they continue to come in. I'll try to be more diligent about responding to them in the future.

So, as I was responding to a couple of the latest comments, I decided to finally get around to updating my "Greatest Hits" links. I couldn't resist putting the "I Used to Hate Being Gay" post as the first link, because I feel like it's the most powerful thing I've written on this blog so far (and it has nothing to do with the fact that the Advocate picked it up as a letter to the editor ;-). Feel free to disagree if you think I've written better posts too, btw.

Among the others I decided to include (all clickable from the links on the sidebar) are "I like Being Gay" (for balance and progress sake), "Pictures from My Wedding (how could I resist that?), Meet Paul Cameron (his shenanigans are one of the reasons I started this blog), and "Fall Out Boy's Terrible Message" (which is the first story I semi-broke on the blogosphere).

Please check the links out if you haven't read these posts before, and maybe suggest others if you feel so inclined. And, if anyone wants to get included on my blog links list, now's the time to ask!

3 Comments:

At 29/7/08 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and wanted to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jen.

 
At 30/7/08 6:42 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jen, and welcome! I hope you stick around for a while ;-)

 
At 5/8/08 1:10 PM, Blogger shoppoholic said...

Hi I got lots of questions on being gay/ or bisexual as I am. I've discussed it with friends, but they are not evangelical christians. Is it possible to live as gay and be an evangelical, charismatic christian? How do one do that?

Anna
blog: in-me-head2
(can I link to yor blog on blogs that I read?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home