Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Post Is Online at The Advocate

When I wrote my post the other day about how I used to hate being gay, I decided to send it in to The Advocate just for fun. Well, today I was on their site and decided to check their letters section. I figured since I never heard anything back that I hadn't had my letter published. But, sure enough, it was the first letter in the section. How exciting is that?!

I hesitated to link to the letter because it has my real name at the bottom, but I figured I might as well go ahead and do it. The secret's out now...

And, in case you guys haven't heard, Timothy Kincaid over at Ex-Gay Watch had his response published as well (he got the high-profile spot, though).

3 Comments:

At 17/10/06 2:49 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Lucky you. And I was the one that actually expressed in my post that I wanted my stuff in the Advocate. Oh well...there might be a next time. Congrats :-D

 
At 17/10/06 8:23 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks, Jay! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure if you keep writing you'll have plenty of opportunities in the future.

 
At 19/11/06 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i read that a while ago now, glad you spoke out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home