Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Goodbye Work, Hello Beach!

Is this blog even still here? I've too tied up in work/personal stuff recently I guess, so my apologies.

The good news is that I'm about to go on a week-long vacation in Puerto Vallarta. I've never been to the Pacific side of Mexico, so I'm pumped. The bad news is that I'm starting to get a cold, I think, so here's to hoping I start feeling better, not worse, very soon.

In other news, we had Pride weekend here this past weekend. It was a good time, though possibly not as fun as past years. Last year was one of my favorites because a friend lived in the gay neighborhood, so we barbequed at his house then went over to the bars and stuff later in the night. This year kind of just waited around until everything got started. Anyway, still a good time. Apparently there were 200,000 people at the parade, although we made a decision a few years back not to go anymore. Too many people, too hot, you get the idea.

Anyway, that's about it. I'll be thinking of you guys when I'm relaxing on the beach tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 1/7/08 10:00 AM, Blogger grace said...

too hot...too many people!!! what a lame excuse!! you and your wild and crazy gay lifestyle...i swear!!! LOL

*for new readers...i'm JOKING!

:)

 
At 3/7/08 11:42 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Enjoy the beach! Of course, if you want a real beach you have to visit the NC Outer Banks one day. :)

 
At 4/7/08 3:06 PM, Blogger Queers United said...

happy pride
http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

 
At 9/7/08 10:16 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks guys!

Grace- I know. ALthough, I'm kind of scared that it also means I'm getting old. Uh oh.

Jay- The beach was great. I keep hearing you talk about this magical beach in NC. Maybe I'll have to hike up that way one day ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home