Friday, June 13, 2008

Concerned Woman AWOL

My favorite Concerned Woman, Matt Barber (well technically he is a member of Concerned Women for America, not an actual woman) has decided to part ways with the right-wing organization. Barber was the policy director for cultural issues, and has had quite the career being anti-gay. He's going to, where else, but another right wing organization--the Liberty Counsel where he can continue to spread falsehoods about gay people, if he so desires.

No news yet on exactly why he decided to leave. I wonder if they'll keep their main public spokesperson's role in the hands of a man after this. I've always wondered about that decision.

1 Comments:

At 13/6/08 8:54 PM, Blogger Tc said...

I think I read somewhere that CWA sought a new spokesperson because "vaginas speak louder than words," though I could have made that up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home