Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Busy Busy

I've been really busy over here in the real world, so my posts have been infrequent recently. My apologies on that. Many of the sites I read and comment on have been slowing down recently as well, and that may be adding to the reasons why I don't have much to say right now.

Don't worry, I'm sure some type of news story will spur me to write again soon.

For now, thanks to Ex-Gay Watch for adding me to their blog roll. That is a big compliment in my opinion. They and Josh will be on my links list soon.

I also have an offer to consider. It is very exciting, and I'll hopefully have come to a decision on that by the end of the weekend.

One last thing before I go- my brother, a college friend, and I will be playing in Spike Fest this weekend, so wish us all luck. Hopefully we will play well and win something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home