Monday, August 18, 2008
This is my personal blog about the world as I see it. You'll see a bit about politics, gay, and ex-gay issues, but there is some other stuff too. Stick around--I'll try to keep it interesting.
- Name: Brady
- Location: Texas, United States
I like following politics, but I let partisan politics rile me up too much--especially anti-gay rights stuff. Other than that I'm pretty sane.
The Good Stuff (Greatest Hits)
- I Used to Hate Being Gay
- I Like Being Gay
- Pictures from My Wedding
- Meet Paul Cameron
- Fall Out Boy's "Terrible Message"
- The Pros of Being Gay (Take Three)
- "What if You Just Thought You Were Gay"
- Shooting at Gay-Friendly Church
- Updates- Greatest Hits
- The Pros of Being Gay (Take Two)
- Insure.com's Anti-Gay Article
- The Pros of Being Gay
- Goodbye Work, Hello Beach!
- Patriotic Pandering