Thursday, March 09, 2006

Amazing Day

I just wanted to post to say what an amazingly beautiful day it is outside today. I'm here in the office, but it is enough to just look out the window.

It's days like these that I wish I could win the lottery or become independently wealthy some other way (I'm not a big fan of the whole "working for a living" thing). One day...

What a great day for an anniversary. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 7th year together today! Who would have thought two little closeted 19 year olds could make it work and stay together? Pretty amazing if you ask me.

2 Comments:

At 11/3/06 6:37 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Happy Anniversary, Brady! Here's to many more.

 
At 11/3/06 6:08 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home