Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving Round-Up

Well, Thanksgiving went well for us here in Texas. My boyfriend's family drove 7 hours to spend the day with us. My boyfriend and I cooked everything but the turkey (we bought a cajun fried turkey, which turned out to be fantastic), and it all turned out pretty well. I'm still not sure how you can cook all of that food and make sure it is all warm and ready at the same time.

I think we did a pretty good job with the whole hosting duties, they seemed impressed and content during their stay. It also got us motivated to hang blinds and a pot rack.

So, that's it here. I know posting has been slow lately. Hopefully I will get to picking up soon.

2 Comments:

At 28/11/05 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on impressing the in-laws! Straight or gay, the mine field of in-law relationships is tricky to navigate. After 10 years together, we think we finally have it figured out: do Thanksgiving separately :-) Lol

 
At 30/11/05 6:56 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks Shorty! I'm not sure the bf would like the separate Thanksgiving, but given the way my family sometimess does the holidays, he may soon be asking to do it that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home