Wednesday, April 26, 2006

We're Having a Party. Consider it a Wedding.

Well, after lots of planning and 1 postponement (for monetary reasons), my boyfriend and I have set a date for our big fat gay wedding.

Right now I am thinking it will be more of a reception than an actual ceremony. It's going to be lots of fun. I'm super pumped, and I have loved the emails my friends and family have sent expressing their excitement as well.

The date is late July. I'm sure I'll be posting more about it as it gets closer, but I wanted announce it now, since we just officially told everyone.

10 Comments:

At 26/4/06 9:22 AM, Blogger Otherside said...

Wow!!! Congrats!!! <333

 
At 26/4/06 1:34 PM, Blogger grace said...

Hopefully you'll get lots of good presents! ;) Do you mind me asking if you registered anywhere?
grace

 
At 26/4/06 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're getting married?! Dude, not legal. This is TEXAS: I'm gonna have to report you the the authority or something!

:)

Really: SO proud of you! And happy for you both.

 
At 26/4/06 4:07 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks Shorty and Elizabeth. Much appreciated!

Hey Grace. I hope so too! We have not yet registered, but our plans are to go this weekend to Crate and Barrel, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

I'm going to several weddings this summer, and those seem to be the popular choices with the kids these days ;-)

 
At 26/4/06 8:13 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Congrats, Brady!!!

 
At 27/4/06 9:58 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks Brett and Jennifer! Jennifer, I really like the new stuff. Especially the, "It's not just a phase," one.

 
At 27/4/06 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaamazing!

 
At 28/4/06 7:01 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks, Steven!

 
At 29/4/06 5:11 PM, Blogger Christine Bakke said...

Congrats!!! :) So happy for you!

 
At 30/4/06 4:39 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks, Christine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home