Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Alabama Church Fires

Recently ten churches in Alabama have been set on fire, most likely by arsonists. It's shocking that someone would be so callous as to set anything on fire, but a church is even worse in my mind.

Question- should these people be charged with a hate crime?

Chris Matthews suggested that liberals or gay people might be involved in the fires, angering a ton of liberal bloggers out there. I can see their anger, given he had no reason to believe that and his words took just another negative shot at gay people (they're monsters you know).

Now it looks like investigators may be thinking it is a gay couple too. I guess that's what they mean by "bosom buddies." Who says bosom buddies anyway?

I hope whoever is doing this gets caught, but I also hope that the actions of a few people aren't blamed on an entire group of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home