Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh Hai

The good news--I'm posting after an almost two week absence. The bad news--it's not going to be much. My online activities are almost non-existent these days save emails and random blog reading. I have just been spending so much time on the computer at work that I haven't really had the desire to get online at home, which means no blog updates, no facebook, etc. It happens I guess.

I've been really emotional lately. I don't think this is connected to turning 30, but maybe I'm wrong. I've read a few entries on a few of the personal blogs I read (as opposed to the political ones I guess) and seriously, the littlest thing gets me all choked up. What's that about?

I'm having the last of my birthday parties this weekend (this is for the people that didn't get to go to Vegas with us). It's a karaoke party, and I'm somewhat afraid someone is going to steal the mic and do/say something super sappy. I'm sure I'm not going to end up boo hooing or anything, but it is in the back of my mind that I might have a big lump in my throat. Probably I'm just being silly.

I guess that's it. More updates to come when I'm not feeling all weirdly emotional...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home