Friday, May 01, 2009

New Blog Friend

Hey everyone. I'd like to introduce you to my new friend DannyBrou and his blog. He's ex-ex-gay (not sure if he uses that term or not), and his blog is about that ordeal, his life, being a gay dad; all kinds of interesting stuff.

He and I just met a few months back through a friend of mine. Somehow it got out that I have a blog about ex-gay issues, and having gone through ex-gay counseling himself, he was interested in reading it. So, I gave him the address, and the craziest thing in the world happened--he'd already been to this little blog of mine before and even commented on it. It's such a small world we live in, even the online part of it.

DannyBrou, believe it or not, is actually the first person I've known personally to have gone through ex-gay therapy. I've talked to a lot of people over the years through email and blogs that have been, or still are, ex-gay, but he's the first one I've known in real life. It's pretty amazing what kind of a difference talking with him has made on my perspective on things, and I'm so very appreciative for that and having met him.

Anyway, go check out DannyBrou's blog and leave him a comment.


PS- did I mention that the Rockets are going to the 2nd round of the NBA playoffs since I was in high school? Consider me pumped!

2 Comments:

At 1/5/09 5:45 PM, Anonymous Matty V said...

Yay you updated!

I hope this other blog updates more often than you do.

I need more to read during class when I'm bored, and you just are not cutting it.

With love,
Matty V

p.s. the word verification is funsie!!!! weee!

 
At 4/5/09 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a former Pasadena, TX resident...I say go "ROCKETS!!" I now live in Arizona.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home