Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm a Champion

At least that's what my plaque says. Over the weekend my younger brother and I played in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament hosted by the Houston Rockets with 2 of my cousin's in laws and managed to win or division.

I'm actually not sure how we pulled it off. Every team we played seemed to be bigger and more experienced, but we managed to go 6-1 and win. And, only one of the games was even that close.

What a fun time. I've played in dozens of sports tournaments like these and have never managed to win, so it was pretty exciting, even if it was just for bragging rights. Today I'm dealing with blistered feet, sore muscles, and a few cuts and scrapes (who knew basketball was so physical?), but it was definitely all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home