Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary--A Little Late

In my defense, I did actually remember my anniversary on Sunday--I just forgot to blog about it. Hopefully that makes it at least a little better.

I was talking to my mom this morning, and she told me what a wonderful blog post J had written about our anniversary. It's been up since Sunday, and here I am on Tuesday and I hadn't even read it yet. So, I went over there today to read it for the first time.

I'm going to keep my post short. I've spent plenty of space on my blog saying how lucky I am. So, go over to J's blog to see one of the sweetest blog posts I've ever read. For me, I can say that these 9 years really have been better than I ever thought they could be. Can you believe it's been 9 years? We've been together since sophomore year in college...when I was still a teenager. How crazy is that?

I hope J's post is more true than the little "poem" he wrote. I'm sure it is though. Here's to 90 years more (oh, and for those of you that are wondering...our wedding anniversary is this summer, so expect a similar post then too ;-)

3 Comments:

At 11/3/08 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, got me a cavity! For real though, congratulations to you both. Y'all are just too lovely together, and both me and Bitter wish you many, many more years of happiness and hot man sex.

 
At 11/3/08 9:12 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks Shorty. But, my MOM reads this blog!!

 
At 13/3/08 4:09 PM, Blogger ArmoredCity said...

congratulations, brady! if we could all be so lucky and blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home