Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American Idol

Yes, I'm one of the suckers that falls into watching American Idol every season. Well, actually what I typically do is watch the audition cities, Hollywood, and sometimes the top 24, and then when they get dwindled down to the top 12, they've usually cut everyone I was rooting for, so I stop watching regularly.

I still usually catch it here and there if I'm bored, but it's a bit harder to watch when you don't really like any of the finalists.

Anyway, I watched last night's episode, and I was amazed at some of the voices. I mean, I got chills a few times. My favorite so far is David Archuleta. He is so adorable, shy and likeable, and has such a good voice. I can see the little teenage girls and middle-aged housewives keeping him in the competition for a long time. Good luck to him!

Yes, I made an American Idol blog post. How trite is that? Oh well ;-)

3 Comments:

At 13/2/08 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there, I thought I was reading The Pink Armageddon. ;)

I could never get into American Idol, personally.

 
At 13/2/08 11:28 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Lol!

I actually don't watch many tv shows regularly. Luckily Idol is almost on to the top 12, so I'll be done with it by then.

 
At 13/2/08 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can see the little teenage girls and middle-aged housewives keeping him in the competition for a long time."

Really? You don't know your gay friends at all then :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home