Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogroll Updates

I've updated my blogroll. It's been far too long. I don't know why I can't get myself around to updating that thing.

Anyway, this time around all I did is add some new blogs, several of which I've already mentioned in a post. Here they are (in no particular order):

The Pink Armageddon
Armored City
Jared's Blog
Going the Other Way
Fingerprints
My Life

Enjoy!

If I've left anyone out, shoot me an email or a comment, and I'll be glad to add you!


P.S.- There sure are a lot of people interested in American Idol being fake and the Roger Clemens fiasco being a partisan issue. Who knew?

5 Comments:

At 15/2/08 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me, Brady!

As an aside, I had a bit of a secret contest to see whether you or Grace/Pam added me to your respective blogrolls first, as you both had mentioned you'd been meaning to get around to it. You just won! ;)

 
At 15/2/08 7:13 AM, Blogger Brady said...

You're welcome, sorry for taking FOREVER.

Woo hoo to me winning the contest!

 
At 15/2/08 8:45 PM, Blogger ArmoredCity said...

wow brady - this is really special for me!
I've been lurking here for about a year, maybe a little longer. I don't remember if I've posted about this on my blog much, but a year ago I was living with my (former) best friend and another girl, neither of whom was very sensitive about me being gay. I hated even being in the same room with them, and would spend my hours at home holed up in my bedroom, getitng my gay fellowship by reading Some Guys Are Normal and Gay And Christian.

I know, it sounds really sad, but you helped me through a really hard time - thank you!!!

And thanks for the ad! I've very honored.

 
At 18/2/08 11:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 18/2/08 11:33 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Armoredcity- I'm honestly honored that my little blog could play a role like that for you. Thanks for posting the comment--it made my day.

And, it doesn't sound sad at all. We all work through obstacles in our lives in our own ways. I'm glad I could inadvertantly be there to help you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home