Friday, December 07, 2007

The Pink Armageddon

Well, J (my partner if you're new around here) decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog of his own. He's already complained that after just 2 days of blogging, ideas for posts have been seeping into every minute of his day. Join the club. It's either blog less often or constantly worry what you're going to write about next.

Anyway, J's blog is called The Pink Armageddon, and it has nothing to do with ex-gays, politics, or religion. It's more of a pop culture satire/humor type of thing (he's the funny, I'm the serous one--kind of).

Check it out, he needs some readers. Oh, and let me know what you think too!

3 Comments:

At 7/12/07 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's not enough content yet for me to really form an opinion. But I'll be sure to check in on him regularly.

 
At 7/12/07 1:30 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Yeah, not much there yet, but thanks for checking it out, Jarred!

 
At 12/12/07 1:55 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Thanks for the advertising space! I'll send people your way tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home