Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Next "Passion of the Christ"

I'm not sure if any of you have heard about the next great Christian movie that is soon to hit theaters, but Pastors across the country including my personal favorite Pat Robertson have come out to call Christians across the world to go see "End of the Spear."

It's a movie about the great works of a Christian missionary in Ecuador. It looks like a good movie from what I've seen so far.

There's one small catch that I don't think a lot of people have caught on to, and that's that openly gay actor Chad Allen is playing a starring role.

I, of course, don't have a problem with Chad playing the role. I'm glad he is in the movie. I'm just thinking that with all the uproar about gays recently, certain people might be kinda upset about a gay person in this role. Some less high profile people already are (in the comments). I hope the majority continue to stay out of the bickering.

Read Pam's take on the movie here.

Interestingly enough, Chad's bio on the movie's website doesn't mention that he is gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home