Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pat Robertson- Muslims Shouldn't Be in Government

Yeah, I couldn't believe this when I read it either.

I remember Rush being mad that Democrats were against some of these judges because of their "deeply held convictions." He translated that to mean their religion. He kind of has a point- kind of. They are not really blocking them because of their religion, but because their beliefs (some of which may be religious) might get in the way of impartiality.

Ok, back to the post here. What does Rush have to say about Pat Robertson's statements saying Muslims probably wouldn't make good judges? What does Focus on the Family have to say? What about all of the conservative pundits?

I'd like to say that I hope that they treat this statement with the same or worse condemnation of the "perceived" claims of some of the Democrats, but I won't hold my breath.

4 Comments:

At 4/5/05 4:32 PM, Blogger d.K. said...

You're right not to hold your breath, but keep "thinking", it gets clearer all the time. Good blog.

 
At 5/5/05 6:36 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks d.k. and welcome.

 
At 5/5/05 6:40 AM, Blogger Dædalux said...

It certainly does derserve a huge amount of condemnation, but seriously - does anyone still take Robertson seriously? Sometimes I think the only reason why media pundits include him in the news at all is just because he's so kooky - it's probably good for ratings.

 
At 5/5/05 8:17 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Lol, very good point, daedalux.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home