Tuesday, April 12, 2005
This is my personal blog about the world as I see it. You'll see a bit about politics, gay, and ex-gay issues, but there is some other stuff too. Stick around--I'll try to keep it interesting.
- Name: Brady
- Location: Texas, United States
I like following politics, but I let partisan politics rile me up too much--especially anti-gay rights stuff. Other than that I'm pretty sane.
The Good Stuff (Greatest Hits)
- I Used to Hate Being Gay
- I Like Being Gay
- Pictures from My Wedding
- Meet Paul Cameron
- Fall Out Boy's "Terrible Message"
- Texas Marriage Ammendment Moves on
- Watergate, Monica, and 9/11
- It's A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Marriage Ammendment Stalled (for now)
- Do Conservatives Really Care That Much About Gays?...
- Ex-Gays, Do They Exist?
- Texas Ammendment HJR 6
- Scattered Words and Ex-Gay Watch at it Again
- Terri Schiavo (again)