Monday, April 25, 2005

Ever Run Out of Things To Say?

I have. For now at least. I am closing on my NEW house next week, and I am super pumped and nervous all at once. This is my first house kids, so it's a big step.

Due to that and some other stuff, I have been pretty busy, which means I haven't kept up on news, current events, blogs, etc. as much as I usually do. The result is that I have little to say now.

I did read a blog entry at Gays For Life that I liked a lot. Gay and conservative with a lot to say on abortion. I gave him a bit of a hard time about his posts on gays being too negative. He clarified for me (which I greatly appreciated) and then took my 'conservatives spend too much time on gays' post a bit further. Good points. Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home