Sunday, October 11, 2009
This is my personal blog about the world as I see it. You'll see a bit about politics, gay, and ex-gay issues, but there is some other stuff too. Stick around--I'll try to keep it interesting.
- Name: Brady
- Location: Texas, United States
I like following politics, but I let partisan politics rile me up too much--especially anti-gay rights stuff. Other than that I'm pretty sane.
The Good Stuff (Greatest Hits)
- I Used to Hate Being Gay
- I Like Being Gay
- Pictures from My Wedding
- Meet Paul Cameron
- Fall Out Boy's "Terrible Message"
- Gays Still Recruit
- Texas Judge Agrees to Divorce Two Men
- It's GLBT History Month
- Gays Can Be Cured- Just Get Lobotomized
- Transgender Kids
- Wedding Bliss Starts Today in Vermont!
- Dr. Warren Throckmorton on the Stubborness of Some...
- A Letter from a Pastor
- On Sarah Palin
- Obama's No Friend of the Gays