Friday, September 25, 2009

Gays Can Be Cured- Just Get Lobotomized

I caught this story over at Box Turtle Bulletin. Believe it or not, there's still a doctor out there that is advocating curing gays. Oh wait, you already knew that. That's like all I talk about over here.

Ok, so here's the catch, there's still a doctor out there that is advocating curing gays through the use of lobotomies, castration, aversion (including electroshock) therapy, and lifetime drug regimens. I thought this was a joke at first, and honestly, I'm not still 100% it's not a joke, but if this is real, Dr. Carl Weber, of the International Institute for Psychiatric Medical Research (it sounds so official!), is all for fixing gays through the most updated scientific methods, like--you know--lobotomy. And, he claims a success rate of near 100%!

But don't fret, worried gays, apparently lobotomies don't turn you into zombies (that's "just for movies and television programs"). It's just like removing your appendix, you see.

And, if you're skeptical--you only need to look at the 2 uncited case studies to ease your doubt. I mean, it doesn't get more believable than that, right?

Sounds safe enough to me. Sign me up, I guess!

9 Comments:

At 25/9/09 2:46 PM, Anonymous Matty V said...

Even if being gay wasn't biological and was something that could be cured, I would choose NOT to be cured.

I like myself. I'm happy with who I am. I couldn't imagine being any different.

 
At 17/7/12 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a relative of mine got this performed and i was so surprised to find out it actually worked....he still has homosexual urges sometimes but heterosexual feelings are much stronger. I always thought in the back of my head that homosexuality could possibly be a disorder...now we know for sure. I hope the good doctor can spread awareness of this cure to the homosexuality disorder!

 
At 24/11/13 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually would like to have this treatment on myself.

I am willing to submit to a course of electroshock and electro aversion therapy. It would be interesting to see the effect.

And I would also consent to a trial of medication.

As for going the whole way, once you'd had it done, you would not realize any difference in yourself. So yes, I'd consent to it ultimately.

 
At 24/11/13 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that I am able to find a doctor in London who can make this available to me.

 
At 26/11/13 2:33 PM, Anonymous Paul Coleraine said...

How do Porcupines mate? Very carefully.

These treatments, whilst severe, have potential. If approached and taken very carefully they offer an opportunity which I am very grateful for. I will do this.

 
At 4/12/13 4:02 PM, Anonymous Todd said...

This is excellent news. Thank you for letting me know about it. It sounds a hundred times better than the religious approach. I hope it really works well for me. I'm going to give it a go.

 
At 10/12/13 3:59 PM, Anonymous Matthew Harris said...

"Gays Can Be Cured- Just Get Lobotomized" now if I could become straight just by having a small bit of my brain removed, I would.

 
At 27/12/13 11:05 AM, Anonymous Luke McGregor said...

My mom and dad have arranged for me to have this treatment at clinic in Jamaca next month. I'm concerned but its better than bootcamp. I guess its going to be shocking.... Pray for me.

 
At 28/11/14 12:58 PM, Anonymous Luke McGregor said...

It was OK. Nothing to be scared of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home