Monday, September 24, 2007

Surreal

Surreal sounds like the wrong word to use at times, but at other times it's the only word that describes what I'm feeling.

I'm not sure how else to say this except to just come out and say it. My stepbrother died in a car accident two weeks ago. It was obviously unexpected and a complete shock to me and the rest of my family. Shock would be an understatement.

The day after he died, my dad told me it was the worst day of his life. It was mine too.

Things are getting better each day for me, but I still have trouble believing that it's true. I guess that's all I'm going to write about this now. Maybe I'll go into it all more at some point.

6 Comments:

At 24/9/07 8:53 PM, Blogger grace said...

Brady,
Thanks for letting us know what's going on. You and your entire family will be in my prayers.
love and grace,
pam

 
At 25/9/07 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. My best wishes for you as you work through this time of grief.

 
At 26/9/07 8:43 AM, Blogger Jay said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, friend.

 
At 26/9/07 8:00 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Grace, Jarred, and Jay-

Thank you all so much for your comments. They mean so much to me. Things are getting better and fairly back to normal, but they've still been very crazy. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

 
At 29/9/07 7:08 AM, Blogger grace said...

Just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm still thinking of you and praying for you.

 
At 2/10/07 3:37 PM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks Grace. I think all of the prayers are helping. Things really are getting better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home