Monday, October 10, 2005

Austin and Victoria Texas Papers against Prop. 2

Let me start by saying that I bought the gay teens issue of Time magazine on Thursday of last week and the cashier thought I was the kid on the cover. That gave me a good laugh. For all of those interested, I don't look like a 17 year old (apparently we have the same hair style though--either that or all young gay males look alike).

Anyway, this just in. The Austin American Statesman and the Victoria Advocate both joined the Houston Chronicle in opposing the Anti-Gay Ammendment, Proposition 2. Full story from Burnt Orange Report. I agree with them, the Statesman does a terrific job with their position. Victoria is also nice to see since it is a fairly rural town here in Texas. This gives me hope, but I'm still bracing for the worst. I also might be going to a fundraiser for the anti-amendment crowd tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home