Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tomorrow's My Anniversary!

Tomorrow will be my 8th (yes 8th!) anniversary with J. You guys probably know already that we had our wedding back in late July, so this anniversary is actually the anniversary of us as a couple. Eight years is a long time.

We met and started dating way back in college. And I must admit that I thought he was very cute from the first time I saw him freshman year, even though I only knew him then as my friend's suitemate that I rarely saw (and barely ever spoke to). It took us a couple of years to work out any chemistry. The closet is a tough place for relationships, trust me.

We're kind of not sure what to do with this anniversary now since we have the big one in July, so we're going to keep it simple. No gifts, no trips, no fancy restaurants. Tonight we're going to a moderately priced restaurant that we've never tried before, so it'll be new and fun, but it won't break the bank (I hope).

Then tomorrow it's up at 5am to finish out our first week of boot camp. So, it'll be an early night for sure. Yes, we're insane for that boot camp idea, I know. Have a good night, everyone!

5 Comments:

At 9/3/07 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anny Brady. Tell J the same. Glad you found each other. Love you both.

 
At 9/3/07 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 8th!! I cannot say enough how much of an ispiration you guys are to us. Love you guys!

 
At 9/3/07 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me so happy. I can't imagine my world with anyone else.

 
At 12/3/07 2:37 PM, Blogger grace said...

happy anniversary brady! you will always have a special place in my heart...sure wish we could meet for real before i leave the lone star state!

love and grace,
pam

 
At 13/3/07 11:02 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks so much, Pam. That means so much to me, and the feeling is mutual for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home