Thursday, October 19, 2006

"We Don't Work For Homosexuals"

And I don't hire bigots. Fair trade I guess.

A friend of J's just sent him an email about a gardener in Texas (called Garden Guy, Inc.) who replied to an inquiry about a landscaping job by saying that she could not bid on the job because her company did not work for homosexuals. Here's the whole text of her email response:

Dear Mr. Lord,

I am appreciative of your time on the phone today and gladyou contacted us. I need to tell you that we cannot meet with you because we choose not to work for homosexuals.

Best of luck in finding someone else to fill yourlandscaping needs.

All my best,

Hopefully she's being fair and choosing not to work for divorcees, non-Christians, and other sinners as well. Somehow I doubt it, though.

If the email had been sent to me I would have sent her a very kind response saying that I was sorry to hear that she had been so misinformed about God's word. It probably wouldn't have done any good, but who knows. Since I wasn't directly involved, I'll just tell my friends and family to be sure not to use these guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home