Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rita

Hi everybody,

Up to this point, I thought Hurricane Rita would hit far south of us. But now it has moved and will be coming very very close to where I live--Houston. I'll be heading out Thursday evening after work--well before the storm but still after most of the people trying to evacuate. I've been calm up to this point, but I'm admittedly a bit scared now that the storm has moved so close to us. I pray that all goes ok. I hope you will too. This is a big one.

You're prayers and well wishes are apprecited.

I planned on blogging on other things, but I think this will do it for now.

2 Comments:

At 22/9/05 12:23 PM, Blogger JJ said...

praying for you. :)

 
At 23/9/05 8:17 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks JJ, I appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home