Monday, September 19, 2005

Vote Against the Texas Gay Marriage Ban

As you may or may not know, Texans will be voting on a proposed Constitutional Ammendment to ban gay marriage this November. The good news is that this is a small election, with nothing big on the ballot to speak of. Apparently the people that track this type of stuff say they would be happy to get a 12% voter turnout. I say there is no excuse for not getting a 100% gay voter turnout on this one.

I'll be finding some way to work to get this thing killed. Here's where you can go to help for yourself.

Being the pessimist that I am, I'm really scared by this, because I think we are going to lose bad, but I can always hope (ok, so I'm not really a pessimist, but this ain't looking too good, so help us!).

1 Comments:

At 20/9/05 9:44 AM, Blogger Brady said...

Thanks, Jennifer. That is awesome. I'll be sure to go and check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home