Friday, September 16, 2005
This is my personal blog about the world as I see it. You'll see a bit about politics, gay, and ex-gay issues, but there is some other stuff too. Stick around--I'll try to keep it interesting.
- Name: Brady
- Location: Texas, United States
I like following politics, but I let partisan politics rile me up too much--especially anti-gay rights stuff. Other than that I'm pretty sane.
The Good Stuff (Greatest Hits)
- I Used to Hate Being Gay
- I Like Being Gay
- Pictures from My Wedding
- Meet Paul Cameron
- Fall Out Boy's "Terrible Message"
- Do You Have Multiple Partners?
- Gay Marriage Here to Stay!
- Ex-Gay Richard Cohen to Appear on Howard Stern
- Gay and Christian, Can it Happen?
- Exodus- Is This the Voice of Compassion?
- More Shameless PR off of Katrina
- Another Gay Marriage Note
- California Gay Marriages? Not Quite Yet
- New Blog to Read
- New Judge, New Chief Justice