Monday, March 21, 2005

Day 1

Ok, so I just set this up out of boredom and an increasing interest in the blogs of others. My goal, I think, is to write down what I am thinking. It will be a good place for me to vent or comment about things that I read on other blogs, what's going on in politics, and maybe a little bit about my own life (although I think that may be limited).

Politically, gay rights stuff has a lot of my attention lately, and many of the blogs I read are gay and ex-gay blogs, so I bet that is going to be what I talk about a lot. I'll probably be doing a lot of writing about what I read on some of the ex-gay blogs because that stuff can tend to get me riled up.

I'll make a list of blogs I read soon.

I guess that is all for now. More to come later, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home